News and Events
- Exciting changes are coming to CHET this fall. Learn more.
- CHET celebrates College Savings Month with scholarship, Facebook contest, community events.
- Treasurer Nappier announces opening of the 2015-2016 CHET Advance Scholarship application period.
- CHET organizes donation program to provide 1,200 backpacks to youth.
- Treasurer Nappier recognizes 84 statewide winners of 2015 CHET Dream Big! Competition; $44,000 in CHET college savings accounts awarded to Kindergarten - 8th Grade students.
- Making your tax return work harder
- Treasurer Nappier announces launch of the 2015 Dream Big! drawing and essay competition
- Give the gift of education this holiday season!
- Treasurer Nappier declares September as College Savings Month for CHET.
- Governor Malloy and Treasurer Nappier announce launch of CHET Baby Scholars
- Treasurer Nappier announces 529 Day promotion at area hospitals
- Treasurer Nappier Launches Second Year of CHET Advance Scholarship
- Treasurer Nappier announces launch of the 2014 Dream Big drawing and essay competition
- Treasurer Nappier announces launch of CHET Advance Scholarship for High School Seniors
- CHET donates 1,529 backpacks to Connecticut children for new school year
- The CHET 529 College Savings plan reaches $2Billion in assets
- "Reading Makes Cent$" Summer Library Promotion launches
- Dream Big! Competition winners honored by Treasurer Denise L. Nappier
- CHET launches new e-Gifting capability
- Tips to Jumpstart Saving for College
PDF files require the free Adobe Acrobat Reader. Get it here.