Account Forms

Need to set up an automatic contribution plan? Roll over or transfer funds? Make a change to an account or open a new one?*

All the forms you need are right here.
You can print, complete and mail forms to:

Connecticut Higher Education Trust (CHET)
PO Box 150499
Hartford, CT 06115-0499

Connecticut Higher Education Trust (CHET)†
30 Dan Road
Canton, MA 02021

†Use this address for overnight mail.

Please note that once your account is established, most account maintenance activities can be done online as well. Simply log-in to your account to access all online account options. All forms are in PDF format and require the free Adobe Acrobat Reader

What would you like to do?

Select any of our forms from the list below. Click the "sample" link to see a sample completed form:

*Before doing a transfer or rollover from another account, be sure to consider the differences in features and costs, and possible tax consequences.

To open an account, read the Disclosure Booklet carefully, then select from one of these three Account Applications. Remember you can also open an account online.

†By selecting this application you will be instructing the Plan to open a custodial 529 account. Custodial 529 accounts are subject to certain limitations including the ability to make changes to, and transfers to and from the account. Please read the disclosure booklet carefully before contributing to a Custodial 529 account. Questions call (888) 799-2438.

We are here to help.
tiaa cref