Need to set up an automatic contribution plan? Roll over or transfer funds? Make a change to an account or open a new one?*
All the forms you need are right here.
You can print, complete and mail forms to:
PO Box 150499
Hartford, CT 06115-0499
30 Dan Road
Canton, MA 02021
†Use this address for overnight mail.
Please note that once your account is established, most account maintenance activities can be done online as well. Simply log-in to your account to access all online account options. All forms are in PDF format and require the free Adobe Acrobat Reader
What would you like to do?
Select any of our forms from the list below. Click the "sample" link to see a sample completed form:
- Open an account
- Authorization for online access (sample)
- Set up an automatic contribution plan (sample)
- Make an additional contribution by mail (sample)
- Roll over or transfer from another account* (sample)
- Make a withdrawal (sample)
- Set up, change or stop automatic payroll deduction (sample) for State of Connecticut employees
- Set up, change or stop automatic payroll deduction (sample) for those not State of Connecticut employees
- Rebalance or transfer funds among investment options* (sample)
- Change address, phone number, email address or contingent account owner (sample)
- Change your account owner or beneficiary (sample)
- Create a power of attorney
- Add an authorized agent (sample)
*Before doing a transfer or rollover from another account, be sure to consider the differences in features and costs, and possible tax consequences.
- Individual Account (sample)
- Custodial Account for a Minor (UGMA/UTMA)† (sample)
- Entity Account (sample)
†By selecting this application you will be instructing the Plan to open a custodial 529 account. Custodial 529 accounts are subject to certain limitations including the ability to make changes to, and transfers to and from the account. Please read the disclosure booklet carefully before contributing to a Custodial 529 account. Questions call (888) 799-2438.